Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Here to Help®
Water damage is a regular occurring and serious problem that effects people everyday in the U.S. Insurance companies spend upwards of 2.5 billion dollars a year addressing water and mold (a by-product of water damage) claims.
Addressing water damage requires expertise, experience and equipment. Our Ft. Myers area SERVPRO® team has each of these:
- Expertise. Having the right knowledge and know-how is vital to successful water damage restoration. To ensure our teams have the right skills we practice in-team mentoring and have our technicians pursue the appropriate IICRC certifications.
- Experience. Our professional restoration teams have encountered and addressed the most difficult of water damage projects.
- Equipment. Our teams use the most up-to-date equipment to make sure that we're able to restore and remediate projects right the first time.
To learn more about water damage and what you can do until help arrives check out this page with helpful tips, Water Damage Tips.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (239) 334-8700
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers is locally owned and operated—so we are part of this community too. We are also part of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Fort Myers, FL
- Lehigh Acres, FL
- Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Charleston Park, FL
- Buckingham, FL
- Tice, FL
- Whiskey Creek, FL
- Mcgregor, FL
- Pine Manor, FL
Why Choose SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We are water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-water-damage condition. Using advanced water removal and drying equipment and scientific drying principles to get your property dried quickly, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Properly restoring your home after a water damage event requires specialized equipment and products. This advanced equipment help us to remove the water, even hidden moisture, quickly and efficiently. We then dry the structure with powerful dehumidifiers. Finally, our technicians will clean the affected area with professional grade cleaning and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Since every flood and water damage scenario is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. However, the overall water restoration process remains the same. The steps below detail our restoration process for the typical water-damaged property.