Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In most cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is required! SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers is strategically positioned to be faster to any size disaster. Our technicians are trained and continue ongoing training to have knowledge and expertise for your restoration job. An immediate response from the team, helps to minimize the damage and potential restoration costs.
Water can cause significant damage and quickly spread throughout your property. The water can be absorbed into floors, especially hardwoods, walls, furniture, and so much more. Water can also leave your content damaged. SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers can arrive immediately and starts the water extraction process.
Call SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers for your cleaning and restoration emergency.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (239) 334-8700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.